Bravo for clicking on the link to read the terms of conditions for the site! As a special treat, here are the terms-of-use of this website in non-jargon format:
- You agree (by registering) that I may send you an email from time-to-time in form of a beautiful, non-spammy newsletter. Newsletters will generally contain site news/updates or related personal updates (If I personally release a site I think you will be interested in, I reserve the right to let you know). You can opt-out of these by clicking the link at the bottom of any email.
- I make no claim that the data posted by users on this site is correct, nor am I responsible for that data. (Though I will do my best to keep things relatively PG)
- I am not responsible for any websites this website links to and/or any resulting damage from that.
- Similarly, whilst I've taken every precaution to secure this site, if, on the super-rare possibility that the site does get hacked - I am not responsible nor am I responsible for any resulting damage. I will however notify all users if I believe anything has gone wrong and promise to continuously do my upmost to keep things secure. FYI. Test lines of code for the website currently sit at a ratio of 1:1 against application lines of code - I don't skimp!
- I may revise of change these terms at a later date without notice to you.
TLDR: If things go bad, I'm not responsible.